- For mothers (first or second time!) and their babies 1 week – 3 months old at the start of the group
- Meet virtually with other new moms and babies in the comfort of your own home.
- Feel supported and understood
- Discuss common concerns of new mothers including sleeping, feeling, soothing, self-care and support systems.
- Review newborn development
- Share soothing and comforting techniques for baby
- Facilitated by an early parenting educator who is also a mother and Registered Nurse.
You will receive a Zoom Link email invitation before the start of the group.