Can’t fit an in-person childbirth class into your busy schedule or prefer to learn online at your own pace? We’ll bring the class to you! Consider the Understanding Birth eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust on childbirth. This interactive online course covers essential information on labor and more and highlights ways partners can help. You’ll also get a sense of what labor is really like as you watch several birth stories. You’ll even have an opportunity to create your own birth plan!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 6-8 hours to complete.
- Birth Stories
- Comfort Techniques
- Medical Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a birth plan checklist and contraction timer
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Access in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese) with accessibility features
- Class completion certificate
PREVIEW COURSE NOW
How it works:
- Once you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions (within 24 hours).
- You’ll have access to the class for 270 days.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.