CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS CLASS.
EDUCATION MADE JUST FOR PARENTS OF MULTIPLES.
This multi-format curriculum provides parents who are expecting more than one baby a comprehensive overview of the birthing process. This class is a self-directed and can be viewed at a time and place convenient to the learner. You will have access to this class for 18 months. This course offers excellent video animation, PowerPoint with embedded videos, ultasounds, video birth stories of multiples, lists, charts, audio library, interactive baby milestone tracker and much more.
- Pregnancy: Facts about multiples, anatomy, common complications, discomforts, weight gain & nutrition, reducing stress, planning ahead
- Labor & Delivery: Vaginal birth, comfort techniques, medical procedures, cesarean birth, what to pack, NICU
- Breastfeeding: First feedings, latching on, simultaneous feeding positions, getting enough, expressing milk
- Postpartum Recovery: Physical changes & warning signs, sex after birth, emotions
- First Weeks at Home: Lifestyle changes & tips, SIDS safety, Abusive Head Trauma, car safety, honoring babies’ individuality