MUSIC TEACHER (Teaching babies & toddlers with their caregiver!)
Great Mother’s Hours! 9:30 am to 2 pm (2-3 days a week)
Over The Moon Parenting is not a daycare or a preschool. We are an enrichment center for young children and their families from pregnancy to preschool. This position is ideally for 2-4 mornings a week in our Center in Norwell, MA.
Are you interested in becoming an Over The Moon Parenting Educator? Do you love music and movement? Do you love working with babies and toddlers? Did you perform in your high school or college musicals? Over The Moon Parenting is seeking a part-time early education MUSIC TEACHER.
* We are looking for a creative and caring music teacher.
* One who is eager to share a broad range of music with young children and their caregivers.
* You must communicate well with babies, toddlers, preschoolers and adults.
* You will be teaching music classes for children 5 months to 4 years old with their caregiver.
*Classes include playing a variety of songs, incorporating musical instruments, sing-a-longs, movement, dancing, props, scarves, parachute time and ends with bubbles!
* You must be reliable, professional, kind, and energetic.
* You will be responsible for planning and teaching engaging, inclusive and fun music classes for our Over The Moon families.
*You’re responsible to develop and implement creative lesson plans that incorporate music and movement while fostering curiosity in learning, exploration and social emotional confidence.
We offer music classes all year long but, follow a typical school year calendar so there are built-in vacations throughout the school year. There is also flexibility for a couple of summer vacation weeks.
Our music classes are 45 minutes and scheduled in 8 week series.
A bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience teaching music classes to children.
* All applicants must be Covid vaccinated.
* Qualified candidates please send us a cover letter including your qualifications for the positions you are interested in along with your resume to Info@OverTheMoonParenting.com