Drop-Off Toddler Playschool is for your 2 or 3 year olds. Classes meet once weekly for three hours. Your children can explore art, music, movement and their minds! This is a great way for your little ones to experience a morning on their own, while building confidence and independence. Concerned about your toddler not being potty trained? No problem! There are no restrictions in our Toddler Playschool.
To secure your child’s spot in one of our 2022 to Toddler Playschool days, select the ‘Sign Up’ button to pay the $75 non-refundable registration and first month’s tuition. If you choose to cancel before July 1st, 2022 you will be refunded your first month’s tuition. If you choose to cancel on or after July 1st, 2022 you will receive no credit or refund.
Monthly payment is due on the 15th day of the preceding month. (Mondays = $220/month, Tuesdays = $235/month, Wednesday = $235/month, Thursday = $235, and Friday = $235/month).
2022/2023 School year:
Typical Daily Schedule:
- Drop Off / Free Play / Clean Up (Sensory, Fine Motor)
(Coloring, Play-doh, Stamps, Markers, Stickers, and Crayons)
- Circle Time (Sing Hello Song to Friends, Review the ‘Visual Schedule’ for the day & Theme)
- Movement/Music (Gross Motor Skills) (Use instruments: Shakers and Sticks)
- Go to the Explorer Zone (Gross Motor Skills)
- Arts and Craft and Play (Craft to go with the Theme of the Week)
- Circle Time/ wash hands (Weather, Colors, Shapes, ABC’s, 123’s, Story Time)
- Lunch (Nut Free – from home)
- Sing Good-Bye Song to Friends
- Pick Up
*This is a tentative schedule. We will change to fit the needs of each class!
Over The Moon Parenting’s Toddler Playschool, is an independent, privately owned program. We are not licensed by the MA Department of Early Education and Care; however, our Playschool teacher is MA Early Education Care Certified.