CLICK TO HERE TO PURCHASE.
- High-quality videos
- Colorful pages with text and photos
- Parent’s Toolbox, including a feeding/diaper log, milestone tracker, and Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Optional weekly emails with timely tips
- Mother care and warning signs: Lochia, afterpains, perineal healing tips, constipation, hemorrhoids, getting rest, cesarean recovery, signs of infection.
- Baby blues and postpartum mood disorders: Tips for simplifying life during the first few weeks, signs of PPD, partner’s emotions, getting support.
- Breastfeeding basics: Skin-to-skin contact, hunger signs, feeding guidelines, positioning and latch, engorgement, signs of mastitis, sore nipples, avoiding artificial nipples, signs of poor feeding.
- Formula feeding: Formula preparation, feeding guidelines, feeding position, propped bottle warning
- Baby care and warning signs: Umbilical cord and circumcision care, diapering, stools, jaundice, dehydration, signs of illness, bathing tips, playing with baby.
- Crying: Responding to cries, abusive head trauma (shaken baby syndrome), SIDS, car seats, other safety tips.
Notes: *You will receive an email with your class ACCESS CODE within 24 hours.