CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE .
- High-quality videos
- Colorful pages with text and photos
- Parent’s Toolbox, including a contraction timer, birth plan, and hospital bag checklist
- Parent polls
- Optional weekly emails with timely tips
- Pregnancy: Fetal development, anatomy, discomforts, nutrition, warning signs, preterm labor, hazards, emotions, strength and stretching exercises, and more.
- Labor: Pain theories, 4 P’s of labor, prelabor signs, onset of labor, stages of labor, and the importance of skin-to-skin contact.
- Birth Stories: How the stages of labor unfold in real life, natural coping techniques, medicated pain relief, and partner support.
- Comfort Techniques: Labor support, breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor & pushing positions, back labor, and partner advice.
- Medical Procedures: Birth plans, decision-making, induction, fetal monitoring, IVs, pain medication, augmentation, second-stage interventions, and nonmedical alternatives.
- Cesarean Birth: Reasons for a cesarean, risks, anesthesia, 3D animation of surgery, recovery, reducing the risk for cesarean birth, breastfeeding, family-centered birth tips.
- Newborns: Newborn hospital procedures, skin-to-skin contact, first feeding, newborn appearance, senses, behaviors, SIDS, abusive head trauma (shaken baby syndrome).
- Postpartum: Involution, lochia, perineum care, rooming-in, baby blues, postpartum depression, healthy habits, breastfeeding, hunger signs, feeding frequency, effective latch, and getting support.
A video conference Zoom Q & A Session is included with this class for 30 days after purchase. When you complete your online class, you may email questions to Info@OverTheMoonParenting.com for inclusion in the next monthly Zoom Q & A with one of our certified instructors.
Notes: *You will receive an email with your class ACCESS CODE within 24 hours.