Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here is a great St. Patrick’s Day craft for your little leprechaun. It’s super cute, and also builds color sorting and fine motor skills! How lucky! 😉
You’ll need: yellow play dough, fruit loops, and pipe cleaners
Directions for your child:
1. Roll two donut-hole-sized balls of playdough.
2. Poke a pipe cleaner firmly into one ball of play dougn.
3. Sort about 30-50 fruit loops by color.
4. String the fruit loops onto the pipe cleaner by color; Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.
5. Bend the pipe cleaner in an upside-down “U” shape and poke it firmly into the other playdough.
Happy St.Patrick’s Day!